Over 35 million Americans currently suffer from missing teeth. However, thanks to ever-expanding options with dental implants, we can permanently replace all the missing teeth on the upper and lower arch. We provide All-on-4 implants in Corona, CA, an innovative new dental implant technique wherein it only takes four strategically-placed implants to support an entire arch of prosthetic teeth, replacing all your missing teeth with minimal surgeries.
Benefits of All-on-Four Procedure
- All-on-4 implants in Corona provide a permanent replacement for missing teeth.
- Replaces all the teeth with as little as four implants.
- An ideal solution for edentulous patients.
- They look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
- Restores your ability to eat whatever you want.
- They don’t have to be taken off while sleeping.
- They can be brushed, flossed, and cleaned like natural teeth.
- No need for adhesives or additional maintenance.
- They feel indistinguishable from natural teeth.
- Maintain your sensations, such as taste and temperature.
- Stimulates the underlying jawbone, preventing deterioration.
- Prevents facial sagging caused by jawbone deterioration.
Candidates for All-on-Four
All-on-Four implants are suitable for edentulous patients, i.e., individuals missing all the teeth in the upper or lower (or both) arch. If you have one or two teeth left, the dentist might recommend tooth extraction to make you a viable candidate. The dentist will also gauge your jawbone density — if you have insufficient jawbone tissues, you may need a bone grafting procedure before getting implants.